Domestic Violence Hotline Information
1 in 4 Women will experience physical violence by their intimate partner at some point during their lifetime. 20 people per minute are being abused by an intimate partner in the United States alone. Most homicides in intimate partner relationships happen AFTER the victim has left the relationship. Young people age 16-24 are more likely to get into violent relationships, but it doesn’t just apply to that age bracket. This could be you, a loved one, friend or even a co-worker. It is so important to talk to people about what may be happening to you and it’s even more important for friends or family helping a victim to listen without judgement. There is help and you can move on and live a healthy happy life free from abuse.
We at LiCi Fit want you to know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE. If you or someone you know is currently in an abusive relationship, please visit The National Domestic Abuse Hotline for more information on creating a Safety Plan.
Other hotlines outside the U.S.
- UK: https://www.refuge.org.uk
- Europe: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/saynostopvaw/helpline.html
- Australia: https://www.whiteribbon.org.au/Find-Help/Help-Lines
- New Zealand: https://www.2shine.org.nz/get-help/helpline
- Canada: https://www.dawncanada.net/issues/crisis-hotlines/
- Israel: https://www.hotpeachpages.net/mideast/israel.html
- Dubai/UAE: https://www.dfwac.ae/helpline
BLACK FRIDAY 60% OFF
BLACK FRIDAY 40% OFF